 Trains / *10299 (-5)
  Re: Round Windows

(...) Preeettty cool One nit, Kim says that the original was light grey and red, I believe they actually were white, and the model he was working from had some weathering (I had a chance to actually be inside of one of these units at a SOO engine (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Good Diesel Loco MOC pics?

(...) Good MOC pics? Well, mine (among others). For instance the inaugural unit of MTW-2001 up for auction now on eBay... <grin, duck, run> Oh, you mean PROTO pics. :-) Well in addition to all the refs you already got, try the NMRA site, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SNOTgon version 0.9

Looks good, Chris! Generally, I'm not a big fan of exposing studs, because I think that they detract from an MOCs appearance. If I were you, I'd spin around all of your 1x1 headlight bricks, stick a technic pin in them and attach 1x4 tiles to create (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  SNOTgon version 0.9

Just wanted to share some pics of a gondola design that I have been working on. Sorry for the bad pics. (URL) you can see it's a Studs Not on Top gondola. I used this technique to get a depressed center look. 64 black 1x1s with side studs are used (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What is a boogie plate?(is Lego making dancing bricks?)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) actors....;-) (...) simply (...) They've been listed as "boogie plates" in the online catalog for a couple of years. Interesting to see the error still being propagated. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact