 Trains / 9728
9727  |  9729
Subject:
SNOTgon version 0.9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:51:22 GMT

Just wanted to share some pics of a gondola design that I have been
working on.  Sorry for the bad pics.

As you can see it's a Studs Not on Top gondola.  I used this technique
to get a depressed center look.  64 black 1x1s with side studs are used
to hold the ribs in place.  Structurely this model is very weak- I can't
tell you how many times i have snapped it in half.  The techic pins
sticking out of the top is baggage left over from an attempt to
strengthen it.

LMKWYT!
-chris