 Town / 9928
    Re: Heddal Stavechurch —Matija Puzar
   (...) Well, I certainly do! :) Some natives commented that it should have been brown ;) but nice anyway. And they also commented that you should definitely bring it to LEGO World in Oslo in May'08! (drop me a mail for details if you might be (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Heddal Stavechurch —Ludo Soete
   (...) Hi Matija, Thanks for the reply and info. The reason i chose for tan is that i thought it would be easier to find the pieces in large quantities. There are between 1300 and 1500 tan bricks 1x4 log used. Also, if you take a look around the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Heddal Stavechurch —Matija Puzar
   (...) If you ask me, I think tan was a very good choice. Personally, I had plans on doing another stave church (the one in Gol) and had the same dilemma - old brown seemed to be too dark, new too reddish, black too...black :) We shall see... it is (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)