 Town / 9928
Re: Heddal Stavechurch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 06:29:09 GMT

On 2007-10-04, ludo Soete ludo.soete@village.uunet.be wrote:

The model is build after pictures and plans of the original church from 1953 - 1954. I would like to thank the Norwegian “Riksantikvaren” (Cultural Heritage) for sending me a copy of the plans. http://www.riksantikvaren.no/English/

I hope you enjoy it.

Well, I certainly do! :)

Some natives commented that it should have been brown ;) but nice anyway. And they also commented that you should definitely bring it to LEGO World in Oslo in May’08! (drop me a mail for details if you might be interested)

Cheers, Matija