 Town / 9829
  Re: Five more vehicles

(...) Hi Pierre, Nice work as usual. I do have a couple of crits which I wouldn't bother making if I didn't like your stuff so much :) I'm not very keen on the use of the new window arches on the four-wide cars. I think your similar earlier designs (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Five more vehicles

(...) I agree in general -- esp. w/r/t the official 4-wide cars -- but not with respect to Pierre's Element. The real thing has fairly pronounced circular wheel arches, and the arch piece more closely ties the model to the (not exactly handsome (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Five more vehicles

(...) I took a look at the Element and I sure enough agree... I just realised too that I called the parts 'window arches'... I guess that shows what I think they're for ;) --snip-- (...) Tim (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Five more vehicles

(...) (snip) (...) Thank you guys! Tom, I had to search on Google for that Ford Interceptor to know what car you were talking about - so, no, it's not deliberate. :-) But I can see where you saw some resemblance in the look. Pierre (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)