 Town / 9829
Re: Five more vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:25:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin wrote:
   Hello everyone,

I recently added 5 more vehicles to my MOCpage and Brickshelf folder. They’re not totally new as you might have noticed them on pictures of the latest QuéLUG train show.

Backhoe - Inspired by the work of Martin Jaspers (marakoeschtra on Brickshelf) and Richard Brown (RJBROWN on Brickshelf).

Element - An attempt to render a Honda Element out of LEGO bricks at minifig scale.

Sport sedan

White pick-up truck - After my first version of a pick-up truck, I used the new mudguard part on this one.

Yellow tractor truck - This is just a larger version of my blue tractor truck.

As usual, comments and critics always welcome. :-)

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Nice work as usual. I do have a couple of crits which I wouldn’t bother making if I didn’t like your stuff so much :) I’m not very keen on the use of the new window arches on the four-wide cars. I think your similar earlier designs using the classic mudguard plate look much nicer and more realistic. Likewise I think the large tyres on the truck don’t work as well as the smaller ones on the earlier version. The sports sedan and backhoe are perfect.

Tim