 Town / 9828
9827  |  9829
Subject:
Five more vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:49:50 GMT

Hello everyone,

I recently added 5 more vehicles to my MOCpage and Brickshelf folder. They’re not totally new as you might have noticed them on pictures of the latest QuéLUG train show.

Backhoe - Inspired by the work of Martin Jaspers (marakoeschtra on Brickshelf) and Richard Brown (RJBROWN on Brickshelf).

Element - An attempt to render a Honda Element out of LEGO bricks at minifig scale.

Sport sedan

White pick-up truck - After my first version of a pick-up truck, I used the new mudguard part on this one.

Yellow tractor truck - This is just a larger version of my blue tractor truck.

As usual, comments and critics always welcome. :-)

Pierre