 Town / 9789
    Re: MOC: Brown Condos —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Very well done. There is LOTS of detail in there. I love the lintels and all the different levels of texture you've been able to obtain. It definitely resembles a number of different buildings I now walk by on my way to work every morning. (my (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Brown Condos —Mark Larson
   (...) Lintels! Thank you. And now you've opened a huge can of worms. I just image googled lintel and now I have lots of new building challenges. I appreciate that. Any idea where I can brush up my architectural terms so I can talk better about my (...) (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)