 Town / 9720
  Re: More buildings for NMRA in Detroit

Very nice! (even by your high standards). I always find myself looking forward to your next MOC with an interest I rarely show in town models. As usual the colour combinations and details are brilliant. My only small quibble would be the window (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More buildings for NMRA in Detroit

(...) Thanks very much, Nathan. I agree with your comments on the lower level of the dark orange building. The black lintels look very blocky. I might revisit it at some point and maybe get 3 more of the Znap pieces to make it all uniform. Thanks (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)