 Town / 9713
Re: Attempt at corner cafe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 00:43:38 GMT

In lugnet.town, Thomas Main wrote:
In lugnet.town, Anne Schubert wrote:
I purchased the corner cafe directions and tried to build it with parts I had.

That's fantastic...it's part of what Lego is all about.  Your result is a
great-looking building too.

--
Thomas Main

Thanks, the BrickJournal (thanks Joe) article really sold me on trying this and
I thought others might want to try to build the corner cafe.  My attempt
underlines the unique window selection of 10182.  Fortunately I had picked up
red arched window frames at a PaB once, and I had a police car and a clone
trooper set to provide five white arches.

I forgot to mention that I used garden variety 1 x 2 slopes on the bottom layer
of the third floor instead of the 1 x 2/3 slopes, but with a dark color like
black, you don't really see the difference ... however its more challenging to
build a removable top floor.

ABS :)