 Town / 9677
  Honolulu Chinatown building MOC

Hi all, I've pretty much completed my first MOC of a building from Honolulu's historic Chinatown. (URL) More pictures are in the (URL) gallery> Located at the NE corner of King Street and Nuuanu Ave, this building houses the Home Street Bank. Some (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Honolulu Chinatown building MOC

(...) This is very nice. It has a very believable feel to it, which I like. I particularly like the snot roofline. It is just perfect in its architectural simplicity. Definitely something I plan on copying. The lights, the interior and great ATM are (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Honolulu Chinatown building MOC

(...) We need to get a picture of the original building, too. This is a great model. "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Honolulu Chinatown building MOC

(...) Ask and you shall receive: (URL) Uploaded to the gallery as well, along with pics of the real ATM and interior. Roy (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Honolulu Chinatown building MOC

(...) Jonathan, Thanks! I have to say that your NY buildings are fantastic - I grew up there and my family is still there, so they are extra special! I agree that tiles might work better. I will try some different arrangements to see how they work; (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Honolulu Chinatown building MOC

(...) Nice work Roy. Now you have to do the street over with all the market vendors and stands outside. The Chinatown Historic District is always fun to visit. So when are you going to tackle doing the Hawaii State Captial building just down King (...) (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)