 Town / 9334
Re: Evolution of garbage (truck)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:05:08 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

Current, late 2006 version:

One aspect of it bugs me. The 1x6 tile beneath the windscreen indents by half a
plate from the windscreen which is very odd. I'd prefer to see either the whole
face moved half a plate forward or a plate put under that tile.

I made this adjustment last night and I love it.

Thanks, Tim.  I really appreciate your honest, helpful approach to giving
feedback on MOC's.

The brickshelf gallery is updated with a couple of new pic's.

Best,

Jonathan