 Town / 9317
    Evolution of garbage (truck) —Jonathan Lopes
   Hello, Over the long holiday I decided to revisit my garbage truck and use the newish large wheels on it. I thought it might be fun to look at how my garbage truck has evolved over the years. Version one, from (appx) 2000 or 2001 (URL) two, from (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Evolution of garbage (truck) —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Jonatahn, Nice design study. It's always fun to watch iterations of a model. I dig the latest one although worry a bit for the safety of its passengers (presumably prototypical). One aspect of it bugs me. The 1x6 tile beneath the windscreen (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Evolution of garbage (truck) —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) Yes, it is quite fun to see personal growth as builder. I am glad I never deleted my older brickshelf galleries. With regards to the prototype trucks. They have sliding doors and steering wheels on each side of the cabs. Most of the time I see (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Evolution of garbage (truck) —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I made this adjustment last night and I love it. Thanks, Tim. I really appreciate your honest, helpful approach to giving feedback on MOC's. The brickshelf gallery is updated with a couple of new pic's. Best, Jonathan (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Evolution of garbage (truck) —Timothy Gould
   (...) I think it's much better too. Smooths out the front a litle bit more too which is nice. (...) Thanks. I try to give advice as I like to receive it. (...) And I only just noticed the rear end. Very cool. The plate backs work really well there (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)