 Town / 9272
Re: Mickey's Diner in St Paul MN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 22:06:28 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chris Leach wrote:
Ver nice.Great colors!
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=219273>

Thanks!

These two new buildings are:
1. Not diners
2. Not Firehouses
3. Not based on buildings in the NYC area (one is from Michigan and one is from Massachusetts)
Michigan? Hints?? :-)

Hmmm.  Not a skyscraper building.  Only one business in the building.  If I
built interiors, which I do not, there would most definitely be a counter area
that served refreshments.

Sorry for being a tease, but that is all.  ;o)

I am waiting on Bricklink orders so maybe I'll be able to finish it by next
weekend.  (12/17 ish)

Thanks again, Chris.

Jonathan