 Town / 9181
    Re: Brooklyn's Engine 226 —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Jonathan, Great work as usual. I particularly like the windows and the roof detailing. I have a couple of nits with it though: Firstly, I think the door would look better done sideways like the windows and with the white patch (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Brooklyn's Engine 226 —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks! (...) Indeed. I was a little surprised yesterday when I went over to take pictures of the actual firehouse. I had been working from an older photo. The dark red is slightly faded and the notice board and fan (I actully think it is a (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.town)