 Town / 9172
    Re: Manchester Diorama —Tim David
   I like the eye-level photography, it always gives more of an impression of 'being there'. The (URL) wall through the railway bridge> gives a good backscene without being a complicated build. Whats behind the curved blue fence (URL) the alley>? Any (...) (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Manchester Diorama —Timothy Gould
   I'll use this post to thank everyone. The guns were one of my favourite details too. I keep getting the "guns into farm tools" motto in my head when I see them. (...) Thanks. (...) Earlier versions didn't have the wall and it was pretty obvious (...) (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)