 Town / 9079
  Bodville update

Hey all. | |After a recent exhibition (Malkara 06) I put some pictures and movies on |Brickshelf and updated the Bodville website | |Visit Bodville here: |(URL) watch the new movies: | |Super Chief time lapse build |(URL) 05 Movie |(URL) of Malkara (...) (18 years ago, 20-Aug-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Bodville update

(...) site really caught my attention... "The AFX Lego Racers". Very cool idea. Nicely done. Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Bodville update

(...) Thanks for the kind words. The AFX Lego Racers exceeded our expections. I have found copies of my pictures on German, French and Japanese forums, which is very cool. At Malkara 2006, in two days the lap timer recorded over 2500 laps. Anyhow, (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Bodville update

(...) particularly enjoyed the shots of cars flying off the tracks into the grandstands, etc. I have a larger scale "scalextric" track and now I'm thinking there may be some possibilities there. Eric (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.town)