 Town / 9084
Re: Bodville update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:46:01 GMT

In lugnet.town, Peter Edwards wrote:

Thanks for the kind words. The AFX Lego Racers exceeded our expections. I have
found copies of my pictures on German, French and Japanese forums, which is very
cool.
At Malkara 2006, in two days the lap timer recorded over 2500 laps.

Anyhow, thanks for checking out my web site. The counter jumped by 200 since
yesterdays post. So to thank you all, I finished editing a new movie (24.3 meg).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pe668/Movies/mal06crazytrain.wmv

Peter,

The AFX Lego racers are very nice, and the movies are nicely edited!  I
particularly enjoyed the shots of cars flying off the tracks into the
grandstands, etc.  I have a larger scale "scalextric" track and now I'm thinking
there may be some possibilities there.

Eric