 Town / 9083
Re: Bodville update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:31:04 GMT

In lugnet.town, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Website looks very nice, and I enjoyed the time lapse movies.  One mod on your
site really caught my attention...  "The AFX Lego Racers".  Very cool idea.
Nicely done.

Janey "Red Brick"

Thanks for the kind words. The AFX Lego Racers exceeded our expections. I have
found copies of my pictures on German, French and Japanese forums, which is very
cool.
At Malkara 2006, in two days the lap timer recorded over 2500 laps.

Anyhow, thanks for checking out my web site. The counter jumped by 200 since
yesterdays post. So to thank you all, I finished editing a new movie (24.3 meg).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pe668/Movies/mal06crazytrain.wmv