 Town / 8910
    Re: Faile Street —Nelson Yrizarry
   (...) Excellent work! I especially like the various styles of your buildings, and it's great to see that the Fire Dept. still responds to calls in this district. If anything, maybe more tires are needed in the vacant lot. Where is the (URL) Urban (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Faile Street —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thank you! (...) Great comment. In my research for this project I discovered the unsettling term: "planned shrinkage" which refers to the withdrawral of basic services (fire, police, health care, garbage pick-up, etc) from the community with (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)