 Town / 8859
  Re: New street

(...) What I did for the gray building is us a few old gray bricks here and there. The rest is bley. I like the way it looks. I am thinking that down the road I will want to add signage and things and may include graffiti stickers along with that. I (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New street

(...) I'd noticed that. It's very effective. Looks to me like you do the same thing with old brown with sprinklings of new brown too. If you look a misterzumbi's work ((URL) he throws in dark orange too sometimes. (...) Oh that sounds excellent. (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New street

(...) Man, there is some excellent stuff in those folders. . . . (...) Absolutely. If it comes to fruition, I'd be happy to. It will be a long while before it gets done though. It is expensive to print and I want to focus on the layout first. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 20-Mar-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New street

Tim wrote (...) (to Jonathan) I was going to ask which colors you were using for the "brick" buildings, Jonathan - old and new brown, is it? Looks superb! I especially like the row of small boarded up buildings beside the tracks. Truly excellent (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New street

(...) Thanks, Kevin. Yes, the two brown buildings use both new and old brown together. I think it add a little something to the buildings. I also use old gray and bley together quite often for buildings, sidewalks and retaining walls. I think they (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-06, to lugnet.town)