 Town / 8765
Re: NY Subway station: Welcome to Hell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:20:02 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

I was finally persuaded to build a station to go with my NY Subway train.

I think it makes a nice contrast to my earlier Moscow Metro station.

Comments, questions and suggestions welcomed.

Tim

Very nice render. Beautifully lit. Was the graininess part of the post-processing work, or did you achieve that in POVray too?