 Town / 8762
Re: NY Subway station: Welcome to Hell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

I was finally persuaded to build a station to go with my NY Subway train.

I think it makes a nice contrast to my earlier Moscow Metro station.

Comments, questions and suggestions welcomed.

Very nicely done, Tim. I appreciate this and your many other fine MOCs you have been showing off lately. This is fantastic. And for those who haven’t clicked on that picture to see the subway scene, DO IT!

-Matt :)