 Town / 8733
8732  |  8734
Subject:
several new things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 03:43:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

First, my favorite MOC of this group, an airspeeder from set 4883 Gear Grinders (click thumbnails for larger pic):

folder when moderated

a claw-winged micro ship from set 4098 High Fliers:

a micro ship like the Stargate death-gliders from set 4418 new lime green Xpod:

a nifty cigarette boat with cool SNOT engines from set 4505 Sea Machines:

folder when moderated

a mini boat from set 4505 Sea Machines:

and a cool slope/brick proportion I noticed:

Enjoy!

Jeff