 Town / 9027
Re: several new things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   First, my favorite MOC of this group, an airspeeder from set 4883 Gear Grinders (click thumbnails for larger pic):

folder when moderated

SNIP

I just posted the LDD model on the Lego site:

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=af598e1f-c7e8-4ce0-8b1a-ba3b30da103e

   Jeff