 Town / 8732
Re: Carriage House --2nd town contest entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:40:09 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   Hello,

This is my 2nd town contest entry: The Carriage House.

Based on a bar/restaraunt on 18th street between 6th and 7th in NYC. There are a row of 3 or 4 of these type of buildings, in different colors, on that block. I’d love the parts to build this in dark red. . .

Nicely done, Jonathan. Impressive as it is from the front, I would like to see some pics from an angle in order to better appreciate your texturing of the facade. And how about some pics in natural lighting? It does wonders to improve the “realism” (better shadows, etc).

You mention ddddark red... I’m just putting the finishing touches on my first contest entry...in dark red. Oh baby, it is schweet:-d

JOHN