 Town / 871
  Re: How do a build a mountain?

(...) Yes, and I wouldn't mind generating one to whatever specs you have - even flat tops and vertical surfaces for "drilling" tunnels. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: How do a build a mountain?

(...) Well, you're really going to get two different looking designs if you make a mountain out of Lego's, and a mountain out of plaster. First of all, with Lego bricks, you will get a lot of jagged edges which is perfect for a mountain. You can (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: How do a build a mountain?

(...) I built my moonscape like a pinata, but it has it's downsides. The moonscape is now under repair, after the famous "foot" accident ;-) Not to mention all the tiny fragments of plaster that decorated my room after that... Perhaps I'd make it (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: How do a build a mountain?

(...) ...That would be almost as heavy as concrete (tho easier to work with). U could also use either foam insulation sheets (those big pink rigid foam sheets u can find at home deopt), or find a can of spray foam. That stuff is fun, u spray it and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.town)