 Town / 8678
Re: Variations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:01:07 GMT

In lugnet.town, Anuradha Pehrson wrote:
I have experimented with a few of my ideas about Trees. The house is based on
South Indian architecture with shingle roof tiles.

This is the link http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=152747

I really like what you've done with those trees.  The lily-pad one and the white
flower one, in particular, are great.  It's always neat to see new variations on
plant life.

The shingles on the house do look very nice, but since I know nothing about
South Indian architecture I can't really critique it much!

Derek