 Town / 8676

Subject:
Variations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 07:31:21 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have experimented with a few of my ideas about Trees. The house is based on
South Indian architecture with shingle roof tiles.

This is the link http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=152747

Feedback will be appreciated.

Anu Pehrson

Re: Variations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:31:32 GMT

In lugnet.town, Anuradha Pehrson wrote:
I have experimented with a few of my ideas about Trees. The house is based on
South Indian architecture with shingle roof tiles.

This is the link http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=152747

Feedback will be appreciated.

Anu Pehrson

Very nice! The house reminds me of one I used live in during my Madurai days.
The "swing" is a nice touch. Not sure of the color combination used -- I mean
that I have not seen one like that (must be me).

The tree reminded me of jasmine -- but then that tends to be a bush. Using
yellows and reds may help create "Flame of the Forest" trees... I hope to borrow
this idea to create trees with a different hue.

Thanks for posting your MOC. Hope to see more!

Cheers,
Ram

Re: Variations