 Town / 8676
  Variations

I have experimented with a few of my ideas about Trees. The house is based on South Indian architecture with shingle roof tiles. This is the link (URL) will be appreciated. Anu Pehrson (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Variations

(...) Very nice! The house reminds me of one I used live in during my Madurai days. The "swing" is a nice touch. Not sure of the color combination used -- I mean that I have not seen one like that (must be me). The tree reminded me of jasmine -- but (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Variations

(...) flower one, in particular, are great. It's always neat to see new variations on plant life. The shingles on the house do look very nice, but since I know nothing about South Indian architecture I can't really critique it much! Derek (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Variations

(...) Those trees are fantastic. It's great to see more trees of non-European/American style. Are they based on a particular species or just general Indian trees. A similar technique with the flowers could probably be used for some types Australian (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Variations

(...) I also love the white flower tree. It would do wonderful for any fruit tree, especially cherry trees, but also apple trees. Definitely a technique to copy. Frank (18 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Variations

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote: Those trees are fantastic. It's great to see more trees of non- European/American style. Are they based on a particular species or just general Indian trees. Thanks for the feedback. Consciously I din't think of (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)