 Town / 8523
    2006 New Town Sets Sneak Peek —Christopher J. Dean
   Hey everyone. While perusing Brickshelf, I came across this gallery: (URL) The buildings are pretty ho-hum, but the vehicles look great. I really like that Lego concentrated on the little details, like an IV of sorts on the ambulance stretcher. The (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.town)

        Re: 2006 New Town Sets Sneak Peek —Steven Asbury
   (...) Things I noticed ... Ambulance This might be the best Lego ambulance ever. I want one! Lots of detail. And we get 1x3x4 doors in white! Hospital At first I was a little disappointed, but it's probably a good starter set for kids. Why the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)