 Town / 8523
8522  |  8524
Subject:
2006 New Town Sets Sneak Peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:12:57 GMT

Hey everyone.

While perusing Brickshelf, I came across this gallery:

The buildings are pretty ho-hum, but the vehicles look great.  I really like
that Lego concentrated on the little details, like an IV of sorts on the
ambulance stretcher.  The jet fuselage looks like it's a bulk piece, or at least
the roof is.

Hopefully the sets will be available in stores, and not through just lego, like
some of the current town sets.

My checking account is going to hate me after seeing these sets...

Build Well.

C.