 Town / 8489
Re: First LDD MOC (Two Family Victorian in Minifig Scale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:38:49 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ludo Soete wrote:

Verry nice model, but there’s one problem for me IF i would like to order a copy of it. I can’t add it to my cart! I live in Belgium and it’s impossible to add to the cart. If i change the country to ‘United States’, then is it possible. Anybody any idea how come?

Lego Factory is not available in Europe, yet. I heard it will not be introduced in Europe before the end of this year, so you either have to wait until next year, or have someone in America order it for you and ship it to you.

Regards, Niels