 Town / 8465
Re: First LDD MOC (Two Family Victorian in Minifig Scale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:59:05 GMT

Hey,

This looks really good. It looks as if it would be an alternate model for set 4886, Building Bonanza. Did you have that in mind? (Maybe there are more bricks or windows in your MOC than in 4886, though.) Are there floors on the interior and/or a way to access the inside?

Bruce