 Town / 8466
Re: First LDD MOC (Two Family Victorian in Minifig Scale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:17:57 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hey,

This looks really good. It looks as if it would be an alternate model for set 4886, Building Bonanza. Did you have that in mind? (Maybe there are more bricks or windows in your MOC than in 4886, though.) Are there floors on the interior and/or a way to access the inside

Thanks...

First, you would need to buy 3 Building Bonanza sets to build this, mainly because of the windows. I suppose this is one of the good points in terms of LEGO Factory because it would cost me just under $90 to buy it that way were it would cost $120 to get the Building Bonanza sets.

Second, it wasn’t my sole intent to make this an alternate for 4886. The intent was to get a close approximation of my other Victorians in LDD and see what I came up with. For referance here is a picture of my other Victorians.

Third, There are no floors or access to the interior which is the same as my other houses. They are mostly used for display purposes on our (NELUGs) train layout. With the parts available in LDD it makes it hard to do floors because there are not really any plates large enough.

Again, thanks for the comments.

Eric Kingsley