 Town / 8465
    Re: First LDD MOC (Two Family Victorian in Minifig Scale) —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey, This looks really good. It looks as if it would be an alternate model for set (URL) 4886, Building Bonanza>. Did you have that in mind? (Maybe there are more bricks or windows in your MOC than in 4886, though.) Are there floors on the interior (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: First LDD MOC (Two Family Victorian in Minifig Scale) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Thanks... First, you would need to buy 3 Building Bonanza sets to build this, mainly because of the windows. I suppose this is one of the good points in terms of LEGO Factory because it would cost me just under $90 to buy it that way were it (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)