 Town / 8465
  Re: First LDD MOC (Two Family Victorian in Minifig Scale)

Hey, This looks really good. It looks as if it would be an alternate model for set (URL) 4886, Building Bonanza>. Did you have that in mind? (Maybe there are more bricks or windows in your MOC than in 4886, though.) Are there floors on the interior (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: First LDD MOC (Two Family Victorian in Minifig Scale)

(...) Thanks... First, you would need to buy 3 Building Bonanza sets to build this, mainly because of the windows. I suppose this is one of the good points in terms of LEGO Factory because it would cost me just under $90 to buy it that way were it (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)