 Town / 8322
    MAN Midibus in city scale with opening doors —Luca Giannitti
   Hi to all!!! I’m very happy to show you my last town creation. I've built a little town bus fit for the Lego City scale, because it is 6 studs wide and about 6 bricks high. This is the newest model which will be part of the public transport system (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: MAN Midibus in city scale with opening doors —Matthew J. Chiles
     (...) Very nice - looks just like the real thing. Nice use of stickers too. And I like your rear view mirror on the side. I'll check back again when the brickshelf folder is public to see how you did the doors... -Matt :) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

         Re: MAN Midibus in city scale with opening doors —Luca Giannitti
     (...) I'm glad you find it very nice! Have you seen the brickshelf folder? There are 2 close-up of the door system. I hope it is clear to understand how it works, or not? Bye, Luca (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

         Re: MAN Midibus in city scale with opening doors —Matthew J. Chiles
     (...) Yes, very clever SNOT work on the doors! It avoids a lot of tiles and works just great... I think I may need to copy some aspects of that on my next bus... -Matt :) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: MAN Midibus in city scale with opening doors —Nathan Todd
     Even after my usual 'I am not a townie...' disclaimer, this is really great! I am very impressed with the scale and compact nature of the detail... I pay you the highest compliment at my disposal: You should build castle ; ) God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

         Re: MAN Midibus in city scale with opening doors —Luca Giannitti
     (...) Thank you really much! I could build a castle bus for king Leo... what would you say? ;-) Bye, Luca (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

         Re: MAN Midibus in city scale with opening doors —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Depends on the horsepower! (yes, I liked the bus too...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: MAN Midibus in city scale with opening doors —Mathew Clayson
     (...) Luca, the bus looks great, I think I'll try making one. I'm reposting to .trains as well. It's not a train, but it would go nicely withe a town layout, and the mirrior and door technique could be usefel for some types of train. Mat (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: MAN Midibus in city scale with opening doors —Tim David
   That is definatly my favorite MOC of the year. I love it when a design with clever working details also looks just right, especially when it is all done in a compact space. That door design is brilliant in its simplicity (not that I think it was (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: MAN Midibus in city scale with opening doors —Luca Giannitti
   (...) (URL) Thank you really much, Tim. The door system is simple when it is done! You're right! But this wasn't the only difficulty I found. Even the wheels needed a lot of work in order to make them proportionate to the rest of the bus which has a (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)