 Town / 8297
    Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Ralph Savelsberg wrote: (snip) (...) I said it before: (URL) I'll say it again... this stuff rocks. I agree with the poster who opined "good enough for LEGOLand"!!! Are these all static or do any of them have motors? Thanks (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.town)

        Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks —Ralph Savelsberg
   (...) Thank you for the compliments. To answer your question: the models are static, though I tend to incorporate some working features. For instance, the wrecker's crane can be raised by turning a little wheel hidden behind a door and the (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.town)