 Town / 8158
  Groveport Ohio Town Hall

For a long-running show COLTC had from Nov 1 - Dec 30th at the Groveport Art Center (Groveport, Ohio), located in the Groveport Town Hall, I build a scale replica of the building. It has been used in several shows already, but this is the first (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: Groveport Ohio Town Hall

(...) Paul, As you know, I'm completely enamored with this building. After the (URL) COSI show>, I really wanted to take it home with me. I took a ton of pictures that weekend and have already starting borrowing details. These (URL) yellow cement (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Groveport Ohio Town Hall

(...) this is exactly what this hobby needs more of. beautiful building. the attention to detail and creative thinking that went into this model really shows. congratulations on a job well done. ondrew (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)