 Town / 8158
8157  |  8159
Subject:
Groveport Ohio Town Hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:20:52 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

For a long-running show COLTC had from Nov 1 - Dec 30th at the Groveport Art Center (Groveport, Ohio), located in the Groveport Town Hall, I build a scale replica of the building. It has been used in several shows already, but this is the first “official” picture shoot. I tried to capture as much of the detail as possible, and myself am most pleased about the various door and windows constructions. I very much enjoyed building it, there was much less repetitiveness than in my large skyscrapers, and this more of a challenge sometimes. On the other hand, it did deplete my stock of many elements, most notably over 1000 jumper plates that have been used to off-set sections by half a brick to increase the level of detail (but Bricklink took care of the shortages).

Comments welcome.

Paul Janssen

COLTC member, Lego Ambassador