 Town / 8153
Re: wanted: water fall ideas.......please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:19:45 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   Hey all,

Well I searched Brickshelf but because most show photos are not labeled I couldn’t find much. Anyway what I’m looking for is ideas/ pictures of water falls.

The water fall for my new layout I’m building is only going to be about 5 bricks high but it will be about 40 studs wide. Pictures of Lego water falls of any type or height will definitely help so please share.

Thanks all, OnDrew

Chicago Area Brick Railway

Ondrew, might be a little late, but I have some from my BS account too ;)

Not a very big water fall, but I guess that also depends on rain fall etc ;) and due to how many trans light blue bricks I had at the time :P

Thanks

Mel