 Town / 8174
8173  |  8175
Subject:
falls done/pictures was......Re: wanted: water fall ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:46:45 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   Hey all,

Well I searched Brickshelf but because most show photos are not labeled I couldn’t find much. Anyway what I’m looking for is ideas/ pictures of water falls.

The water fall for my new layout I’m building is only going to be about 5 bricks high but it will be about 40 studs wide. Pictures of Lego water falls of any type or height will definitely help so please share.

Thanks all, OnDrew

Chicago Area Brick Railway

hey all, well here’s a pic of what i came up with. the falls ended up being a lot shorter than i originaly thought they would be so i kept it simple.

here’s where it’s located in the layout:

enjoy and thanks for the help,

ondrew

Chicago Area Brick Railway