 Town / 8133
    Philippe's Forklift Building Instructions —Didier Enjary
   A few months ago I made Alban's Forklift truck BI : (URL) It has inspired a MOC by Philippe, another three wheels forklift truck : (2 URLs) I thought it would be cool to have a BI for this one : you have recently seen it appears on BS (URL) About (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

        Re: Philippe's Forklift Building Instructions —Iain Hendry
   (...) I sat here shaking my head, that is so adorable. It looks so good! A bit of an off-topic question for you, what kind of software package did you use to generate those instructions? They look fantastic! Iain (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Philippe's Forklift Building Instructions —Didier Enjary
     (...) Hi Iain, I use the famous MLCAD / LPub (all links on ldraw website : (URL) to generate the pictures. Then I use Adobe PhotoShop (an old limited edition is sufficient) to create layout. (I like very much to use layers). I started to use these (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.inst)

        Re: Philippe's Forklift Building Instructions —Didier Enjary
     (...) Philippe can't post at the moment (he is away from home - trip to Italy) but he reads Lugnet and thanks you. He wants to credit, as I said previously, Alban ((URL) but also Smhltec ((URL) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Philippe's Forklift Building Instructions —Philippe Label
   (...) Hello, Finally I got back to my Lego stock :) Thank you for your encouraging comments. I want to thank especially Didier Enjary for being such a great graphic designer. This model was partly inspired by Alban Nanty's to build the sloped front (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)