 Town / 8134
Re: Philippe's Forklift Building Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:30:29 GMT

"Didier Enjary" <d.enjary@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=120037>

I sat here shaking my head, that is so adorable.  It looks so good!

A bit of an off-topic question for you, what kind of software package did
you use to generate those instructions?  They look fantastic!

    Iain