 Town / 8135
Re: Philippe's Forklift Building Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 16:42:08 GMT

In lugnet.town, Iain Hendry wrote:
"Didier Enjary" <d.enjary@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=120037>

I sat here shaking my head, that is so adorable.  It looks so good!

A bit of an off-topic question for you, what kind of software package did
you use to generate those instructions?  They look fantastic!

    Iain

Hi Iain,

I use the famous MLCAD / LPub  (all links on ldraw website :
http://www.ldraw.org) to generate the pictures.
Then I use Adobe PhotoShop (an old limited edition is sufficient) to create
layout. (I like very much to use layers).

I started to use these softwares two years ago and learned a lot when I bought
both "Virtual LEGO" and "LEGO software power tools" books.

The main diffence beetween the first BI I created
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1126957 and the last one is
mainly the use of MegaPov instead of POV (edges enhanced).

FUT lugnet.inst

Regards,

Didier