 Town / 8095
8094  |  8096
Subject:
Log Cabin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:53:09 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello, all. It’s been about three years since I last posted here. That’s about the time I started making this cabin. However, I have since moved a couple times and changed careers so was never able to finish it. I always thought the log bricks would be perfect for a log cabin if placed on their side and I think it turned out pretty well. This is also my entry into the JLUG building contest so head on over to JLUG.net and check out all the entries.

Brickshelf gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=118155

Constructive criticsm is always welcomed and appreciated!

Jason Sutherland