 Town / 8094
MOC: Florist shop (part two) final stage "The Forest Florist"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:17:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

G’day again! With all the building I have planned within the next few weeks as well as everything else I am currently doing, I took some pictures of the next and final stage of my Florist shop, not really much added, just a few things here and there...

New Folder:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=118310

Part One:http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2583

Another sneak preview:

The Florist has opened and is ready for business! The renovation is now complete and a few things have been added to make sure the shop is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. The shops’ signpost is up but still needs a sign on it.

Deliveries have been coming and going all morning! and today they have their special shipment coming in, clikit flowers! these new-and-in flowers are rushing out the door! even while being delivered!

The customers browse around and see the huge selection of flowers. For more, click on the above links :)

Thanks again and enjoy the final part of my Florist!

Time for a new MOC ;)

Mel :D

P.S. please excuse the low quality/blur of/in the pics, I have a new and still-to-adventure camera and I had to wake up at 5:30am before work to get the daylight in the pics (night light is awful).