 Town / 8097
Re: Log Cabin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:21:30 GMT

   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Sutherland wrote:

SNIP
   Constructive criticsm is always welcomed and appreciated!

What can one say? It’s just awesome, especially in its size and color! No wonder I don’t have too many trans-blue tiles.

Like a real log cabin, it seems to need a little dusting, but that goes without saying. It seems to be a little too big for a cabin though; maybe a lodge? The use of multiple greys in the chimney is a nice effect, as is the thick roofline and SNOT’ted porch. Do you have any images of what’s inside the cabin? I’d like to see more pics of how the walls are attached.

My only criticism is: where are the people and animals? This setting is just calling out for a family out fishing, or maybe an eagle or a bear in the woods.

The greenery is especially well done. It would be neat to see ALL of the flowers in bloom.

Spotlighted! Great job!

Nelson