 Town / 8047
Re: Spiral Staircase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:47:25 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Outstanding. The shape of these is really beautiful. Do you plan on incorporating these into a building, or were you just doing the stairs as a standalone?

Bruce

The eventual aim was to incorporate this one and a mirror image one as part of a station entrance, along with a ramp for disabled passengers (At shows I have a minifigure in a wheelchair on the platform, with a helpful porter!)

Having seen the HP staircases, I thought I should try to do one to 8mm:1ft scale for my railway. I often do a few of the more difficult parts of something first, to prove the concept.

Mark